Personal Data Protection Law
General information about the Personal Data Law
The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as KVK) was adopted on March 24, 2016 and published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 on April 7, 2016. Some of the KVK entered into force on the date of publication, and some on October 7, 2016.
Information as a data controller
Tempo Metal Aksesuar San. ve Tic. Inc. As a Data Controller, in accordance with KVK No. 6698, your personal data is within the framework explained on this page; will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed to third parties, classified and processed in the ways listed in the KVK, where permitted by the legislation.
How your personal data can be processed
In accordance with KVK numbered 6698, Tempo Metal Aksesuar San. ve Tic. Inc. Your personal data that you share with us may be processed by us in whole or in part, automatically, or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, by recording, storing, changing, rearranging, in short, as the subject of any processing performed on the data. Any operation performed on data within the scope of KVK is considered as "processing of personal data".
Purposes of processing your personal data and legal reasons
Personal data you share,
• In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
• The Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, the Law on the Protection of the Consumer No. 6502 and the Regulation on Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers in Electronic Commerce, published in the Official Gazette dated 26.08.2015 and numbered 29457, prepared on the basis of these regulations. To record the identity, address and other necessary information to identify the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation published in;
• To prepare all records and documents that will be the basis of payment systems, electronic contracts or paper transactions, which are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment; To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
• In order to provide information to prosecutors' offices, courts and relevant public officials on matters of public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
It will be processed in accordance with KVK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
Informing about third parties or organizations to which your personal data can be transferred
For the above-mentioned purposes, Tempo Metal Aksesuar San. ve Tic. Inc. Persons/organizations to whom your personal data you share with can be transferred; our main shareholders, our direct or indirect domestic / foreign subsidiaries; primarily Tempo Metal Aksesuar San. ve Tic. Inc. Member companies using e-commerce infrastructure, including but not limited to persons and organizations related to the service provided, to carry out our activities and/or as a Data Processor, with which we receive service, cooperate with, program partner organizations, domestic / international organizations and other 3 are persons.
How your personal data is collected
Your personal data,
• Tempo Metal Accessories San. ve Tic. Inc. Forms on the website and mobile applications and/or Tempo Metal Aksesuar San. ve Tic. Inc. With information such as name, surname, TR identity number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address, through the websites of Member Firms using a commercial infrastructure; In the form of location data, data containing preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, and browsing time and details;
• Oral, written or electronic media through channels such as our sales and marketing department employees, agents, dealers, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center;
• In addition, data obtained from (micro) websites and social media indirectly obtained from different channels, used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or click movements, publicly available databases data from profiles and data that are open to sharing from social networking sites such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.); can be processed and collected.
Your personal data obtained before KVK comes into effect
Your personal data, which were obtained in accordance with the law in terms of membership, electronic message permission, product / service purchase and other forms before the effective date of KVKK, 7 April 2016, are also processed and preserved in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
Transfer of your personal data abroad
Provided that your personal data collected by any of the above-mentioned methods, to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey, remain within the scope of KVKK and in accordance with the contractual purposes (to the countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for the protection of personal data) services. may be transferred to intermediaries.
Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data, Tempo Metal Aksesuar San. ve Tic. Inc. In accordance with Article 12 of the KVK, it will be kept confidential in the database and systems located in the company; Except for legal obligations and the regulations specified in this document, it will not be shared with third parties in any way.
Tempo Metal Accessories San. ve Tic. Inc. to prevent the systems and databases where your personal data is stored, from illegal processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the KVK, and to prevent access by unauthorized persons; It is obliged to take software measures such as hash, encryption, transaction log, access management and physical security measures in order to ensure their safekeeping. In the event that it is learned that personal data has been obtained illegally by others, the situation will be reported to the Personal Data Protection Board immediately, in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurate
Pursuant to Article 4 of the KVK, Tempo Metal Aksesuar San. ve Tic. Inc. has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, Tempo Metal Aksesuar San. ve Tic. Inc. In order for our customers to fulfill their obligations arising from the current legislation, our Customers must share their correct and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
Rights of personal data owner in accordance with KVK No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVK No. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
1. Personal Data Owner, Tempo Metal Aksesuar San. ve Tic. Inc. (data controller) about himself;
2. Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
3. Requesting information on personal data if it has been processed,
4. To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
5. Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
6. Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
7. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVK,
8. Requesting the notification of the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, in case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,
9. Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
10. He has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Tempo Metal Accessories San. ve Tic. Inc. The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by the Company will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and the Internet address where this document is located, when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels: